"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction both are transformed."

Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961)


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Harmony Day @ NuArt

Harmony Day @ NuArt - inclusive creativity: a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning!



The Desert section... and my snake of transformation and healing. After taking this shot I drew desert flowers to the left and right of the snake. Uluru is featured in the Desert section... I traced around my son and another child's hands on the Uluru image.


Grey - became a brick wall to symbolise the city and the urban environment. My son and I helped paint the background to this section. My son also decided to paint outside the lines, which became bricks tearing away from the wall. A metaphor for my son's personality - a 3yr old boy who is a unique, spirited child... definitely not another brick in the wall. Green - the natural landscape. Blue - the ocean. Red - the desert.






































No comments: