"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction both are transformed."

Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961)


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Inspired by The Invitation by Oriah Mountain Dreamer's

It doesn’t interest me if you believe in God/Goddess/Spirit/The Great Mystery… I want to know YOUR truth.

It doesn’t interest me if you believe in marriage or think that God wants every sentient being to be married… I want to know that you could risk anything (materially, physically or emotionally) for the greater good of humanity.

It doesn’t interest me to make small talk because we have to conform to societal beliefs… I want to share passionate conversations about taboo topics such as politics, religion, sex, drugs, racism, human rights aberrations. 

It doesn’t interest me that you stay in a job because you have to… I want to be surrounded by colleagues who love what they do for a living and are dedicated to the organisation.

It doesn’t interest me to be embroiled in petty situations that are unclearly resolved… I want to create a working environment that is expansive and aligned to my heartfelt truths in life – empowering others to awaken their inner truth.

It doesn’t interest me how downtrodden you have been… I want to know your hero’s journey and how you created a healing outcome for yourself.

No comments: