"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction both are transformed."

Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961)


Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kind Thoughts

Over the past weekend, I have spent a large amount of quality time with a gentleman whom lives on a Buddhist dharma centre.  Conversations oscillated between water skiing, overseas travels, Buddhism, karma, hedonistic adventures and parenting.

This evening, I received a meditation from thoughtfortoday.co.uk which sums up the way we should interact with one another and I thought I would share on my blog.  What have  you done for another sentient being today?  I gave my Buddhist friend some fresh, free range eggs from our chickens...
Great souls take advantage of every moment and every opportunity to give happiness to others through kindness in their thoughts; such souls are willing to overlook weaknesses and mistakes and have the desire to help everyone reach their potential.

No comments: